By War Period Keyword Search. Request new password. Chapters: Time Period: s - s. Regions: America North America. Countries: United States. Major Wars: First World War Selected Chapter: Library Location:. Call Number:.
The American Historian: Why World War I Matters in American History
Library: WorldCat. Google Scholar RTF. Powered by Drupal. The Workshop of Democracy, — Theodore Roosevelt. Kathleen Dalton. The Republic for Which It Stands. Richard White. The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow.
- The U.S. Air Force;
- The Great War Over Here.
- ActualTests MetaFrame Presentation Server 4 0 Administration Exam 1Y0256.
- The Impact of International Television: A Paradigm Shift (Routledge Communication Series)!
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1!
- The American Historian: Why World War I Matters in American History.
Richard Wormser. Nell Irvin Painter. Red Summer. Cameron McWhirter. Fraud of the Century. Roy Jr. The Wars of Reconstruction.
- Welfare (Opposing Viewpoints).
- Napoleons Guns 1792-1815 (2): Heavy and Siege Artillery (New Vanguard, Volume 76).
- Book Review: Rich Man’s War, Poor Man’s Fight;
- The Virtopsy Approach: 3D Optical and Radiological Scanning and Reconstruction in Forensic Medicine.
- Fluid Dynamics (Applied Mathematical Sciences)!
- Motivation from dynamics - a brief sketch;
Douglas R. Marshalling Justice. Michael G. Genna Rae McNeil. America, Empire of Liberty. David Reynolds. Hanging Bridge. Jason Morgan Ward. Age of Betrayal. Jack Beatty. Reconstructing Appalachia. Andrew L.
Uncle Sam Wants You. Christopher Capozzola. A Dreadful Deceit. Jacqueline Jones. Michael A. Black Movements in America. Cedric J. Wrong on Race. Bruce Bartlett. War Against War. Michael Kazin. Civil War Memories. Robert J. Carpetbaggers, Cavalry, and the Ku Klux Klan. Michael Martinez. Fog of War.
Kevin M. Declarations of Dependence. Gregory P. Speak Now Against The Day. John Egerton. The Presidents and the Supreme Court. James F. Iver Bernstein. Waging War.
David J. Neil A. Loyalty in Time of Trial.
Nina Mjagkij. Alice Fahs. A New History of Kentucky. Lowell H. The American South.
Christopher Childers. Profiles in Character: Hubris and Heroism in the U. Senate, Joseph Martin Hernon.
Citizen Klansmen. Leonard J. A People at War. Scott Reynolds Nelson.
World War I
Megan Ming Francis. The Lives of the Constitution. Joseph Tartakovsky. October The Long Shadow of the Civil War. Victoria E. Remembering Reconstruction. Carole Emberton. A Long Dark Night.